- Wear your badge visibly in the "BADGE ZONE" (shown above in orange). If you are unable to present your badge when asked for it, by security or convention staff, you may be required to purchase a new one for $20.00 or leave VISIONCON.
- If you are under the age of 21 don't drink alcohol (this is a State Law). If you are caught drinking, you will be allowed to return to VISIONCON after your 21st birthday.
- Do not provide alcohol to minors. If you are caught, you will be allowed to return toVISIONCON after you have served your full prison sentence.
- Illegal drugs are prohibited (hence the term illegal). If you are caught with illegal drugs or distributing drugs illegally, you will be allowed to return to VISIONCON after you have served your full prison sentence.
- Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.
- Smoke ONLY in designated areas. These areas are OUTSIDE only. If you smoke in your room the hotel will charge a hefty fee to your room account.
- No cameras or video recording devices of any sort are allowed in the Art Show. This includes cell phones with cameras.
- No weapons will be allowed except for costuming. All weapons (including non-medical canes) must be peace bonded by Registration or Security. No person under the age of 18 will not be allowed to carry a weapon (peace bonded or not) except during the Masquerade and only if they are a participant.This is a State Law. You will receive one warning. If a second warning is required the item in question will become the property of VISIONCON Inc.
- Sho-Nuf is the Master.
- No bauffer weapons will be allowed on the floor after 9:00 PM. Be courteous of those around you. (Yes, we know they're foam).
- Dress must fit minimum standards of decency.
If you have a question of whether something meets these standards find the Convention Chair and either s/he or one of his/her staff will gladly accompany you to your room so that you can have a fashion show.
- Anyone under the age of 21 will not be allowed in the Party Halls after 9:00 PM. Anyone underage will be taken to their parents, room, or (in the case of people between the age of 18 and 21) given a warning. If a second warning is required the offending person and their parents (if applicable) will forfeit their convention membership for the current year. They can return for the following year'sVISIONCON.
- Do not talk about Fight Club.
- If you have an alcoholic beverage, please make sure that it is in a container that is not easily identifiable as alcohol. For example, no open beer bottles. Bring a cup or purchase one from one of the party rooms. Repeated warnings can result in the forteiture of your current year's convention membership.
- While costuming and gaming are a big part of the convention and highly encouraged, VisionCon is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property, or for injuries sustained during the course of the convention. As such, use your best judgement in your actions and where you leave your belongings.
Please read all 15 VisionCon Rules to the left. By registering for VisionCon you agree to and are bound by the list of rules.
Don't forget there are plenty of great opportunities to help out local organizations through donations, Visioncon's Slave Auction, the Dead Dog Raffle, and many more ways! Make sure to bring some extra spending moneys!
Have a cool costume you really worked hard on? Make sure to register for the Masquerade Ball when you get your badge for chances to win the Best Costume Award in one of 5 Categories!
- Mitch Foust • We want to thank our 2013 Artist Guest of Honor for providing the artwork for this year's Convention Badges and Conbook. Make sure to visit Mitch's DeviantArt page for more of his work!
- Marty Salsman • Provided the fantastic side art for our site. Click his name to be magically whisked away to his gallery to peruse the rest of his work!
Best Buy on S. Glenstone graciously hosts the infamous Game Room again this year! Make sure to stop by and tell the folks there Thank You!
Make sure to thank and check out all the fun with our fantasitc sponsor Crimson Productions!
A big thank you to Crunchyroll, RightStuf, and AnimEigo for sponsoring the Anime Room this year for all the finest animation Japan has to offer!
Howard Johnson Hotel
3333 S. Glenstone
Springfield, MO 65804
Call for current rates. Look at the Party page and the Rules page for more info.